last night I was happily chatting with Paulene and Vicky
father sat beside me and use brother's computer to login msn
he only got one taiwan friend so he has to type in chinese
for months brother and me taught him how to type
you know what is the funniest thing?
father knows chinese, in fact he's chinese educated!
he said he dont know how to pinyin...
ya he knows how to read chinese words but dont know how to pinyin
okie whatever, we still taught him how to pinyin

last night as usual, he asked me how to pinyin for few words
so i teach him lo...
then he shouted at him said that Im stupid
what the heck??? what did I do?
teach him means Im stupid??

he always cannot accept the fact that mama, brother and me know more things
at least 3 of us know how to use the computer...
know how to online,msn...
we have more things in common...
basically 3 of us are more fun!
he always cannot accept this and that's why keep scolding us for no reason
he will just shout at us because of a bail of water
or because of some silly reasons...
the older is he the more problems he creates...

after he scolded me, I asked him "so now what you want from me?"
he said "shut up" "talk to you I felt stupid"
OKIE FINE!!! THEN DONT TALK!
I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU EITHER!

I felt so innocent!
I did not do anything wrong!!!
please learn how to respect people so people will respect you!!
not whatever shit you said is correct
but whatever people do is wrong
not everyone have to follow the way how you live
or must follow the way how you think
we people do have our own thinking!
do not force people to follow you!!!
you are nothing!!!!

I always hope my parents will divorce
I know you guys will think that Im a bad daughter
they always quarrel, father always shout at mama
this routine repeats for over 10 years already...
Im so sick of all these...
I rather both of them divorce and live a better life!
I know mama hold on to him because of brother and me
that's why I always try to be there for my mama...
always support her and care for her...
same goes to my brother too

today suppose to be a happy day
happy moments spend with princesses
but Im eating maggi mee at home...
this morning before I wake up
heard that parents quarrel again
that's why father did not care about us
he went out for lunch alone
nevermind, 3 of us didnt felt sad about it

I always felt very scared to stay home with father
because I dont know when he will start shouting and scolding
I seirously hope he will go out himself everyday
do whatever he wants to do...
and leave 3 of us alone...

last night after quarreling with father
I went in my room and cried...
then I went and talk to my brother
after talking to him, I felt better hehe!
but when I went back to my room again
I cried again =___="
now my eyes are swollen...
having headache too...
haiz...

this year's birthday eve sucks...

HE basically ruin everything!!!
and this is why I HATE HIM VERY VERY MUCH!!!

sorry ya Paulene and Vicky
I didnt mean to just sign out like that...

I felt better now
just felt that my head is heavy...
I hope I will have a happy birthday...
a really happy one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자