People, Princess Jiayi is back!!!

Im done with my mid term!
dont wanna talk about it anymore haha...

this morning went back to USJ
slept and you know what?
I dreamt of Evan Yo!
okie dream about him wasnt that weird
the weird part is in the dream he was asking for my contact number!
hahahaha weird right?

he was sitting beside me...
we chit chat, tease each other
then he said why not you give me your contact number
so next time I can call you out
but I refuse to give him...
so he keep begging me for it

when I wake up hor, I cant stop laughing
I dont know what is so funny about this dream
I just cant stop laughing =p
the dream was so real like it really happen
ok ok I know Jia Xin will wanna slap me
nevermind, I slap myself this time
*piak piak*

anyway, is a sweet dream lo...
hope got episode 2, tonight? haha!

I realise that every year sure got people forget my birthday
as in they forget which day is it...
this year, there's a guy msn me
"Jiayi, your birthday is 3rd October right?
happy birthday! you sure very happy lo"
he was very confidence that he didnt remember wrongly hehe!
no matter what I will still thank people who wish me
at least people remember who am I
and remember my birthday although the wrong day
thanks =)

login msn and saw Elaine's nickname

sweet =) thanks a lot Elaine
talking about msn...
I plan to change my hotmail address
dont like the one Im using peachgirl_105@hotmail.com
this is my first email address
that time I like the taiwan drama called peachgirl
now hor got lots of foreigners add me
and ask for sex...
=__________="

thats why I wanna change...
any suggestions?
misswhatever cannot be use according to hotmail
I plan to change it to pwincesswhatever
what do you guys think?
look at smashpop new layout
I like the rainbow, like the header!
I feel like changing blogskin too!
but then very hard to get what I want
is either the graphic is nice but then the arrangement not nice
or vise versa @_@

today is Venessa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
May all your wishes will come true =)

countdown to
my birthday - 5 days
Singapore - 17 days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자