short update...

went to Pavillion with mama and brother
lots of shops are not open yet
same like The Gardens...
I still prefer "Robinsons"
their shoes are nicer haha!
I dont know why I love to buy shoes =p
or I should say Im a wanna be shopaholic
Im too poor to be a shopaholic...
haha whatever...

Mama's handphone stolen by some idiot!
happen in monorail...
argghhh I was more angry than mama haha!

Mama's friend told us
he was driving and stop by the road side to buy something
when he got on the car, wanna drive away de...
there's two malay guys on motorbike
show him signals that mama's friend's car tyre bocor
but mama's friend didnt feel anything when he drives
so he just tell them to go away
and he drove away...
he stopped by later to check is there anything wrong with his tyre
his tyres were all good!!!
so next time no matter what, you guys dont get down the car
probably the guys will just jump in your car and drive away
or do something bad to you...
nowadays there's no more kind people around
do not trust people!

yesterday when is my turn to take number
the guy at the counter said you want your mother or father to sign?
I was like huh? Im 20 years old...
He said ohhh ya...sorry ya...
and he continues saying "20 years old big already lo..."
"can do your passport yourself no need parents"
HELLO? you are the one that ask for my parents' signature
read for yourself la...read the form!!!
the rule is below 18 years old parents have to sign for you
what is the point of asking me to fill up the form
and write down my IC number and birthdate?
read it!!! do not assume my age by looking at me
because I look much younger than my age!
cannot ar? =p

haiz susah betul-la this people...
Im not angry that he thought Im a kid la
just that what is the point of filling up the form?
FAINT...

will not online these few days
till next week until my exam ends
I will try to control myself not to online la haha!
so people, wish me best of luck
and miss me!!! XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자