that day watch channel 588, angkasa 1
watch the spaceship shoot up...
yes! first malaysian went to the space!!!
that guy quite handsome leh haha!
I was quite sad when I read from a newspaper
the article was saying he is the first muslim to go to the space
what is it gonna do with religion???
why not just focus on he is malaysian instead of muslim?
=______="
parents wanted to go back Genting today
but then suddenly cancel plan...
waiting to meet princesses on 14th...
although Mr Teo confirm not going to Singapore
cant do anything already, will just enjoy my trip!
Mr Teo, dont wanna care about you le bluek =p
my new msn account!
pwincesswhatever@hotmail.com
that day went to Pavillion with mom and brother right?
bought something in Lovely Lace
I saw the salesgirl put an envelope in the paperbag
was curious what is in it lo...
the envelope
back of it...
.jpg)
she puts the receipt in it
I like the small envelope...
and what I bought?
I call her princess bear bear haha!
she's the last one =)
cute and pretty right?
.jpg)
money money money where are you?
please come to my bank account
need money to go for retail therapy =p
was chatting with Mr Vijay and Mr Lee
both are my lecturers...
not taking their subjects for few semester already
they didnt teach communication and Psychology subjects
felt weird to chat with lecturers haha!
especially with Mr Lee...
he asked me for help about his relationship
I even scolded him for not treating his girlfriend well
He knew what is wrong with him and yet he's not doing anything!
ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME!!!
grrrrr....>.<
then he said lecturers need students to teach them about love
=_______="
so many people online in my msn list
but why Im not chatting with them?
@_@
watch the spaceship shoot up...
yes! first malaysian went to the space!!!
that guy quite handsome leh haha!
I was quite sad when I read from a newspaper
the article was saying he is the first muslim to go to the space
what is it gonna do with religion???
why not just focus on he is malaysian instead of muslim?
=______="
parents wanted to go back Genting today
but then suddenly cancel plan...
waiting to meet princesses on 14th...
although Mr Teo confirm not going to Singapore
cant do anything already, will just enjoy my trip!
Mr Teo, dont wanna care about you le bluek =p
my new msn account!
pwincesswhatever@hotmail.com
that day went to Pavillion with mom and brother right?
bought something in Lovely Lace
I saw the salesgirl put an envelope in the paperbag
was curious what is in it lo...
the envelope
back of it...
.jpg)
she puts the receipt in it
I like the small envelope...
and what I bought?
I call her princess bear bear haha!
she's the last one =)
cute and pretty right?
.jpg)
money money money where are you?
please come to my bank account
need money to go for retail therapy =p
was chatting with Mr Vijay and Mr Lee
both are my lecturers...
not taking their subjects for few semester already
they didnt teach communication and Psychology subjects
felt weird to chat with lecturers haha!
especially with Mr Lee...
he asked me for help about his relationship
I even scolded him for not treating his girlfriend well
He knew what is wrong with him and yet he's not doing anything!
ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME!!!
grrrrr....>.<
then he said lecturers need students to teach them about love
=_______="
so many people online in my msn list
but why Im not chatting with them?
@_@
Comments