theboyfriend tried to surprise me
but he failed a big time again haha!
probably he's bad in telling lies
which I should be happy? =p
he spend a night in my house

we woke up at 9am
I dont know why we wake up so early haha!
then leave the house around 9.30am...
head to USJ house to wait for brother's girlfriend

while waiting for brother's girlfriend
brother play with ham ham and got bitten by it
poor him...

we reached One Utama around 12pm
theboyfriend and me went to Chilis to have lunch





while waiting for our food
of course start taking photos =)








mango juice


forgot what is it's name =p


firecracker fish fillet


lamb shoulder


the food was nice, so the plates are empty


nice nice?? Princess Jiayi did it of course is nice haha!


this one is made by onion and carrot
not as nice as the heart shape...

after lunch, we went to Cineleisure for movie
wanted to watch Resident Evil...
because that was the first movie we watched
and 3 years laters Resident Evil is on the screen
but then too bad Cineleisure not screening it
so we watched "I now pronounce you chuck and larry"
I know is kinda late to watch this movie
It was hilarious! =)

parents said they are coming to Ikea
so while waiting for them, we walked around The Curve
there are still lots of empty shop lots in The Curve

we tried New Zealand Natural's ice cream
not nice! Gelato's is nicer...


green tea flavour


mango


the birthday girl with the not-very-nice ice cream

theboyfriend insisted to go Secret Recipe
because he didnt buy me birthday cake




blueberry cheese cake


me! theboyfriend rushes in too hehe...



after eating my slice of cake
parents not yet arrive yet...
so we walked to Ikano to kill our time

walk walk walk...
nothing to see...
then keep sms parents to rush them
if I know they will be so late
I will go to Red Box and sing my lungs out haha!

while waiting for parents
play with camera...



brother and his girlfriend


theboyfriend bought sunglass from Vincci
so I wore it to take photo =p




really very boring lo... =(

I was telling theboyfriend how I really feel today
honestly was kinda boring...
eat, watch movie, walk around...
he didnt plan anything special
which make me quite dissapointed

actually I wish to go Eyes On Malaysia very badly
I mention in my blog and to him many many times lo
I thought he will bring me there...

I know I cannot complain
because I should be happy he's with me
probably what I hope for is not what I get
that's why Im dissapointed

after talking about how I felt
we continue our photo session







parents finally is here!!!
went to Macy and Ikea...


in Ikea


on the way to Cineleisure from The Curve

had dinner together...
then theboyfriend and brother's girlfriend lepak in our house
had sparkling white grape...
then theboyfriend send brother's girlfriend home


the tired Princess Jiayi

honestly 20th birthday is not happy
I got my loved ones with me
I know Im suppose to be happy
but the birthday celebration really nothing special
theboyfriend, I still treasure the moments we spend together
I appreciate it and will still hope for a special birthday celebration next year =)

FRIENDS!!! all of you are awesome...
THANKS A LOT for remembering my birthday!
I really felt very very happy when people remember me XD

huggies and kisses to
:: Xiao Juan, Chaw Yee, Chia Kiat, Soon Yoong, Sheryl, Evonne, Lai Luan, Chye Li, Hui Hui, Janning, Su Ann, Thai Chung, Zi Guang, Miin, Mun Yeng, Chia Wen, Chin Maan, Sze Jie, Mei Fenn, Yee Wai, Yee Sian, Wei Leng, Yee Leng, Jarli, Aunty Geri, Zhi Jing, Kang Ting, Vicky, Siao Huan, Suet Wen, Jia Xin, Suat Yee, Yvonne, Simone, Elaine, Jimmy, Rachel, Paulene, Minni::

I hope I didnt miss out anyone that did wish me =p

thanks to Chye Li and Vicky for calling me
thanks to Mei Fenn and Jia Xin dedicated a post to wish me!
Im very happy lo haha! XD

Mei Fenn, your photoshop skills very good lo...
I dont care ar, you must teach me! =p

thanks to Minni for making me angry and touch in just few seconds
I will think of a way to revenge okie? haha!

THANKS again to everyone!!!
I love all of you...
Muakzzzzz ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자