Holly, Jolly Christmas!

Date: 25th December 2010
Venue: Sunway Pyramid

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! It has been long since I last met the dancers friends, so we make it a point to meet up on Christmas!

Like I always said, when there's food and friends, what's more can I ask for?




































Had lunch at Italiannies. My first time and love their food!



The big head clan lol!

Starter

Main Dishes
Dessert


To die for :)

Had another round of dessert at Haagen Dazzs. Another round of to die for lol!

UFO on tape makes you go left to right, up and down hahaha!

Here comes the highlight of the day!


With this gang, is always about enjoying good food and had shopping spree. We always save up first. Hence, we don't meet up often but I believe we do cherish every moment of it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Twenty Thirtheen

Unhappy