consider as unlucky day

as usuall got class in college...took bus from mama's office. reach sentral quite early...went to 7-11 to buy my brunch. consider as brunch lo..i dun plan to eat lunch as my class is from 11am-2pm. no break in between...

ate a bread...my favourite mango miko. take ktm to serdang. walk to college. luckily not under hot sun...

paid my admin fees...n go for class. sociology class. hmm..not very sien as i think. luckily kian haw same class wif me. but duno he will drop out tis subject o not. pray he wont...

hv to divide into groups. my group got 7 ppls. our topic is should censorship be relaxed in malaysia? wat a topic...choose by seniors...

actually i wanna do sexual harrasment de...i prefer tis...more interesting ba...anyway...no choice le..hv to do censorship...

after tat is communication at workplace.er...tis class...teach u how to manage ur stress...how u talk to ur boss...

after tis class. went down to lobby wanna chow...who noes..met mr lee. he asks me wat am i majoring...n start to give me a lecture about how to choose subjects...

wat he said helps me a lot. at least it make sense..not like other ppl. so after his lecture. i have to reaarange my timetable. n choose my subjects again.

so tis is wat i choose. general psychology, anthropology, sociology, effective listening and LAN subject - malaysian studies. 5 subjects...hope i can cope up ya...

after tat, hv to go jalan imbi to help mama to pay house loan. hv to travel back to sentral..and take monorail to bukit bintang. unlucky thing start to take place...

reach serdang ktm station. go to the counter buy tix. tix costs RM1.70. i gave tat guy RM10. he is talking on the phone while he give me back the change. he give me back RM0.30 and a tix. so i just walk off wif tat. i didnt realise tat i didnt get RM8!!!

n he didnt call me back o wat. so when im in the train only i realise...ei? i should take back RM8 rite? damn it...too late lo...sien...lost RM8 just like tat...i check my wallet how much do i left....wat???!!!! RM4...!

then luckily i got bring sylling...so counted...got around RM1.80. ok..i need RM4.20 to go and come back from jalan imbi. so luckily i got ngam ngam money 4 transport...

but...im hungry leh...so cham..no money for lunch!!! tis morning i summore purposely take out RM150 from my wallet...i dun dare to bring so much money out nowadays...banyak tangan take out the money...now im broke...

after gao tim the loan...still got one hour to go...so lepak at lot 10...sien also..coz no money...1st time i experience tat...i dun hv a sen to spend...really dun feel good...wonder those poor ppl...im so lucky le...

after tat went back to sentral lo...look through my bag again..find whether got $ o not..coz im starving...hooray!!! got RM1.30....hahaha....went n buy a sundae cone from mcd...hahaa...moon scolded me y i didnt buy bread..but buy ice-cream!

bread...i dun like leh...no taste...n tat time got feel to eat ice-cream mah...so ice-cream lo...

wat a day...after all tis...i feel so tired...duno y...tis whole week...thinking which class to take..choose le..but clash time...haih...so sien. y not u just fix the timetable n give it to me? wan me to choose..but ur timetable not organise...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day