feng shui saying

today parents went to nikko hotel 4 a feng shui talk by joel yap. be4 tat they already buy his face reading book...so i read through once le.

just now papa tell me again lo. and tis time i start to search for mole on my body..ok these are the saying...

i got a mole on my back, tis means my life will be good. i got a hidden mole on my head near my right ear, tis means i got hidden talent. hidden talent? i wonder wat is it...as long as u guys got a hidden mole means u got hidden talent..

then when i laugh, will got some lines on my nose bone. so tis means i got stomach problem. tis is true, my stomach always pain for no reason. the weird thing is everytime after i do big business, then my stomach start to pain. *swt

my lips shape, middle part of the upper lips, the shape of "M" is obvious. tis means im good in communicating and easy to convince ppl. so tis shows tat be a sales person o job tat need to convince ppl suits me...haha.

hmm...watelse? oh ya...whoever tat got mole on their ears, behind part, means they are xiao shun. i dun hv tat...but although without the mole im xiao shun too la..=p mayb i should say i try to b xiao shun? haha

if ur eye one big one small, and is left eye big right eye small then u will bully ur wife. u guys noe who is tis person? my father!! gosh...no wonder my mama always kena bully...

forehead, must b broad. at least can put 4 fingers. if can put 4 fingers o 5 fingers then u will control ur partner. my mama's one can put 4 fingers so she control my dad. my dad's one only can fit 3 fingers.

not yet end o...another thing under consideration is ears. my dad's ear is soft. mama's one is hard. so as conclusion, day 1, dad say no. day 2 o day 3..dad will automatically say yes le. coz his ear is soft "yi zai yun" mah...then becoz my dad will bully my mama so from start he wont listen to my mom.

duno true o not. sometimes ba...sometimes my dad say yes..my mama wont say no. so at last sure dad win lo. anyway i care about myself more...haha!

one more thing, gals tat got big mouth, not good for her husband. coz she will "eat" off his wealth luck. so guys, dun choose big mouth gals...[tis is wat joey yap said la]

who got black hair, black sideburn, black eye brown..most of ur body hair is black tat means u will got 3 late. 3 late is, marriage will b late, have children late, and get rich also late.

whoever tat got mole on their foot is good o. i mean the down part of the foot. dun hv 7 moles nvm...1 also not bad. tis means u can control ppl...i only got one...

if ur mole's color fade...tis means ur luck is not tat good le. mole on the face all are not good...so is better to remove it.

mole on shoulder means u got burden from ur familly. guys is left, gals is right. for example, a guy got a mole on his left shoulder, tis means he got burden from his family. he has to deal wif all the problems of his family. if is on his right shoulder, means is his wife's family got problem.

conclusion, i got hidden talent..i got good life. my stomach got problem...hmm...i dun hv big mouth...i can convince ppl...good in communicating...i can control ppl...hahaha! will c whether is true lo...=p

face reading thingy depends too..coz it will change due to age changes...and mole too...it will still grow no matter when...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day