happy birthday mabel!!!

happy birthday mabel...sorry, i always go to seremban but didnt meet up wif u. but u will understand rite? n noe y i go seremban rite? hehe...always b happy ya...n welcome abroad to form 4...*winks*

anyway u wont c wat i write..coz u dun hv my blog link..hehe.

about minni...monday i did a mistake! thought is her bday...so embarrassing...sien....haih...sorry ya...=p

tis remind me wat moon did to me. my 17th bday...he wishes me one month earlier too...i laughed at him...coz maan told him is september 15th n he go n believe wat she said...haha!

yasmine sms me...explaining y she "yi jiao ta liang chuan"...she still very love nicholai la...bla bla bla...i dun wanna give her a damn. she wanna act stupid...act like she duno anything...act tat she did something wrong..but she dun mean it.

yayaya...act la...continuing act...i dun care. im so dissapointed wif her...i mean...i always trust a friend...although we r new friend..although we duno really noe each other yet. but next time i wont.

moon use to scold me tat im stupid to trust ppl so easily...i noe im stupid..but when i dun trust a person...then tat person wont feel comfortable wif me...coz i really will show tat i dun trust u. so im thinking y dun i try? but next time i wont...

thought she will change...change her attitude...but didnt. anyway im not tat fren wif her. n i duno wat is her main purpose to come n make fren wif me. just bcoz im urban groove's chief instructor's gf? ya...wat can i do 4 u? let u handle the whole studio?

pls stop thinking tat if u couple wif a instructor in UG..then u can handle a studio o wat ok? is a stupid n ridiculous thinking! tats y i dun like when ppl ask...oo ur bf is instructor in UG ar? so u r in there also lo?

ppl always think tat once u b UG instructor's gf then u can enter UG. so wat? dun b so ego after u enter UG...duno leh..i just feel tat although u r in UG but pls still be humble...dun use UG name to create a big issue bout urself...

ppl who dun respect love...they dun respect themselves too...dun play play wif love. is a nice thing...y wanna hurt other ppl while u r enjoying? y wanna b so cruel? n after tat wanna tell me tat u actually love him very much...but bcoz of ex-bf's "tian yan mi yu" then u bcome dumb n go back to him...

pls...dun tell me tis. i will hate u more! wat the hell r u talking? if u really ur bf...u wont leave him o hurt him just bcoz of those sweet talks by ur ex...u r not 3 years old...13 years old....but aledi 18 tis year...grow up la...

dun b like a kid...play bride n groom game? after the game then off u go? haih....im not saying tat im very good in love...o wat...im not trying to praise myself...is just tat i really hate her thinking...

receiving her sms make me very mad...another i dun understand is...y nicholai's gf always will got contact wif me? his ex n present one also...i just hope if he change gf....pls...dun hv any contact wif me ya...pls...im sick of all tis...

wat i said is just my point of view...no offence ya...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day