happy day

suppose to attend anthropology class today, but Dr Chin not back yet so next week only start. good too...then i can meet moon.

took ktm to seremban, moon pick me up at ktm station and go back to his house. i slept in his room..very sleepy o...wake up so early..so sleep...then he wake me up n cook maggi mee 4 me.

after lunch..he went n sleep..n i sleep again too..pig couple...haha! then around 2pm we wake up. he told me about his dream...sleep for one hour he has a long dream..=p

he is a student n part time instructor. he stays in tis hostel...the picture of the main gate is his grandmother's house...i follow him back to the hostel..n he met a lot of his old friends...then next scene is im in his room...he suddenly run to me n hug me...

when i listen till here...i feel happy lo..coz he seldom do tat to me in real life..haha. then change scene le...suddenly my parents pop out..n hv lunch wif us. another scene again, moon met some old ppl outside his hostel...n he gets a lot of angpao from them...

last scene...moon chase han you and wanna hit him..haha. then he get him...and he started to scold him and hit him..wow! after tat, he walks back to his hostel. then suddenly sumthing pop out in his mind, oh..darling leh? then he starts to run fast fast back to hostel..

weird thing is, once he saw me standing outside the hostel, he use one big step then straight away stand in front of me le...then he hugs me..darling...!!! wow...if in real life he will suddenly do tat...then i will melt...hahaha!!!

after listen to his dream...i feel tat im really important to him..in his dream..of coz real life im important too..but he seldom do those action. anyway moon...i really like if u sometimes do those action...duno leh..i just feel sweet...hehe...

dear..today u keep calling me lao po o...hmm...wat happen to u till u choose to change? haha..keep it up ya...hoho..wat kind of gf am i...=p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day