mama going to penang

tomolo mama going to penang o. saturday will be back. i will miss her...coz without her i really feel weird...i mean the atmosphere in my house will be weird...it will b very quietly. im not saying tat my mom is noisy la..but usually she will do the talking...shouting..haha!

saturday i will go to melaka wif moon. hv to remind my "lovely" dad again. he surely will say, yameh? u told me be4 meh? i just hate tat...i really duno he really forget o he purposely wanna make me mad...

tomolo...i got 10-11am class. then next class is 5-8pm...A BIG GAP!!! so i plan to go seremban meet up wif moon. the travelling time will fulfill the gap..haha.

oh ya..talk about today. i went to seremban to pui moon to hospital. reach there at 8.30am. moon went and withdraw money. he paid his phone bills and car loan. then go to hospital.

moon took x-ray. the doctor said if tis time after the medication he took still didnt cure, then he has to meet another doctor. pray hard tis time the medicine can cure his sinus.

tis time the medicine are antibiotic, flu medicine and some crystals things. those crystal thingy hv to put into hot water and he has to inhale. he said smell like mint..

after tat went back to his house...chit chat in his room...then he fetched me to college. i got a miserable one hour class on tuesday..waste my trip waste my money just to come 4 a miserable class...i rather attend 3 hours class...

then he lepak 4 one hour and he fetched me to mama's office. we drop by Mcd. bought chicken and fish burger and a large coke for moon. i ate chicken nugget. then something hapen in the car...

on the way to mama's office, i fed him his chicken burger..then he said, hey u also eat la...dun just feed me. so i started to eat my chicken nugget. then moon suddenly break! i put his coke in between my legs coz i duno where to put the coke.

he press break and the coke slips off my legs n i did a stupid action- i kepit the coke wif my legs. i noe is silly but it happen so sudden. my mind was thinking, i dun wan the coke to drop...i noe tis is not a good excuse...

so the coke spilt...and moon said, c! not yet drink the spilt aledi lo. so i quickly take tissue to wipe my shoes...luckily the coke spilt on the map..so can be easily clean lo. but moon was like repeating tat sentense few times...

so i answer back, then y u suddenly break? u can c the yellow light from far...so y dun u break earlier? he said, my speed was too fast mah. so i keep quiet. ya is my fault 4 being so silly to kepit the coke wif my legs...but he also mah...if he dun break then nth will happen rite?

i duno la..i just hold my packet of nuggets and fed him his burger..and he said nvm i eat myself. fine lo...wanna eat urself? scared i drop the burger on u? then he saw me not eating so he said eat la...

so i started to eat again..i think he can sense tat im sad o wat..so he asked me did the coke spilt on u? only ur shoes..so i said ya...only my shoes. then after he finished his chicken burger i gave him is fish burger.

then i fed him. he said sorry to me. so i answered him huh? y say sorry? [actually i noe y but just act stupid..haha] he said, sorry lo..just now i suddenly break. so i said nvm la...is my fault for being so stupid too.

after i reached mama's office. moon called me. he said today mayb got something will happen o. coz from seremban to serdang we passed few tolls. everytime when moon wanna pay those syllings sure drop. then coke spilt. so he was wondering duno wat bad things will happen lo...

err..now is aledi 10.11pm...i think nth happen gua...pray hard all the dropping n spilling is not a sign of something lo...

just called thevagi, malaysian studies will only start on 8 Feb wor...so tis month dun need to lepak till so late on wed lo? good...

anyway i hope to move to KL...fast fast move...so i dun need to travel so far...n if got gap in between classes i can walk home n oi oi .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day