my CNY

i dun think i enjoy my CNY...
nian 29, i had my dinner at clubhouse.
so ngam there's a group of ppl eating there too
so at least there's some noise at my place...haha

then they put fireworks too, so i hv to thank them 4 cheering me up
i like to c fireworks, very nice!
then went home, wait 4 genting's fireworks..
12am sumthing only they put. very nice lo! they put around 5 mins..

then i online. chat wif yvonne. after tat went n meet Mr chou.

1st day of new year

wake up at 10am. went to big uncle (papa's side) house to bai nian.
had my lunch there. but didnt eat full coz i scared the dishes not enough 4 others
then my parents chit chat wif uncles and aunties
after tat, my parents slept in my uncle's house!

oh my god...go ppl's house n sleep there. haih...i think is bcoz of the hot weather lo
actually i was sleepy too haha. coz the fan is on top of me
the wind blow directly to my eyes...make me feel sleepy
but not nice to sleep in ppl's house ba...=p

then we went to kepong jusco. coz papa wanna fix his tayar
so mama, me and bro lepak in jusco lo. many shops didnt open
i bought a belt there. bro went and fix his watch
after tat, we went to 1U...

my parents wanted to watch fearless. so we went to tgv and gsc in 1U.
but only left 1st o 2nd row seats. yerr i dun wan lo.."tiao jing wei"
so i told them later only watch la. so walk around 1U lo...
sien..coz a lot of shops also didnt open...

2nd day of CNY

went back to seremban. leave house at 12pm. reach grandpa's house at 3pm!!!
haih...3 hours...we can reach melaka aledi leh...
dear called me when im in the car. so i pass the phone to papa so dear can wish him
dear asked papa whether is jam o not. papa say no wor..

who noes, just put down the phone. then started to jam!
from nilai jam till grandpa's house.sien sien sien...
i was very very very hungry...i wanna eat char siew pao de, papa dun wanna buy 4 me
ishh! then when i reach grandpa's house, 1st thing i do was wish grandpa

then i walked to the kitchen. started to eat! haha...got my fav steam chicken wor..
i like when i kau mou got praying..then she will cook steam chicken...haha!
after tat, tv time...nth to watch. i miss my show at 12pm.
i slept 4 a while...haha. pig pig pig...

then when i wake up, my aunties and uncles came back le.
they went to jusco to "gai gai". when we reached they just went out.
2 bad...is not tat i wanna shop but i just wanna b wif them lo
coz my aunties talk very loud...haha

duno y..4 me, CNY must b noisy ar...a lot of ppl around me
so i like to go back my mama side. even they chat a normal thing they will talk very loud too...=p
like my father side, all wanna act si wen. talk softly..eat also..
especially my cousin sisters...mayb im 2 chu lu ba..hehe

started quite ok. when it comes to dinner time. my bad luck come de..
my parents went out to ta bao 4 dinner.
so i help mama to bring out the plates to put the dishes
but my bro was talking on the phone 4 almost whole day le

then my mama started to scold me and shout at me
"whole day know how to talk on the phone only, bla bla bla"
i forget wat she said aledi la, i dun wanna remember
she didnt scold my bro but me...

when my bro came out, she didnt shout at him...NO
she treats him so well...so i wan to know wat is wrong wif her?
o i should say wat is wrong wif me?!
i pour in the chili padi in my beehoon. almost whole packet

then i mix it wif my beehoon. and started to eat.
tis dinner, i eat my beehoon, chili padi and my tears too..
coz im crying when im eating...
i just cant stop myself from crying

then papa say wanna go back wor. coz seremban too hot.
so we went back. i smsed dear told him bout the incident
but we didnt chat much coz my hp no battery de
then when i reach home he called me

he didnt mention bout the incident. but ask me to rest.
i smsed him again after i brush my teeth and gao tim my things.
i ask him to say he love me he miss me, give me a hug and kiss
so he called me n say, i love u i miss u. i give u a hug and kiss

=_=" then i cried...i cried not bcoz i miss him...(ya i miss him but tat moment is not bcoz of tat)
then he tells me nvm im going to come back ma...dun cry aledi ok?
we r going to meet up...

i cry is bcoz of mama tat incident. anyway i cant tell him no la..i cry not bcoz i miss u
then it sounds weird. anyway he asked me to act happy but actually im sad in me
huh? im not tat kind of ppl...how i feel will write on my face
so now he asks me to act

i wanna act too..but i tried few times still fail.
actually is it tat important to act? haih i duno
watever he said is right. but again, he applied his own thinking on another ppl
he asked me not to care bout my parents. how they treat me. i shouldnt b bother

err...dun care? how leh? he asked me not to cry in front of my parents.
they just wanna c me cry so dun let them c it!
i hv to act strong...hv to act happy although kena marah by them
dear..4 u mayb is quite easy to say coz mayb u did it. but me...im totally different from u leh

i duno o...watever he said is true. but i just feel tat he applied his own thinking n theory on me
and another thing came to my mind is say is easy, do is difficult.
theory is right, but how bout practical? is important too
application..u got theory but u duno how to apply..is a problem too

anyway...i will c how it goes lo. depends wat happen 1st ba...
i should get use to it, hv to tanggung watever shit tat done by my bro
but crying...i just cant stop it...tis is me...
mayb i should change? mayb yes...mayb not....

one thing i noe i should change, eating a lot of chilis when im sad o angry...haha
coz i will suffer...my stomach will b very very pain...
wat for hor? but tat is my habit...so i should change ba..so i wont suffer =p

tonite dear is coming back le. tomolo my family and him will go 1U to watch fearless
1st time we go together to watch o...duno wat will happen.
i pray tat is a happy day ya...pls...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day