my dad

just now went to clubhouse to had my lunch. went wif my family.
after we finish our food, enjoying our chinese tea...
tis uncle come n add water..

i was talking on phone wif dear, then tat uncle talks to me
he said if u put on some weight then u look pretty
i was like, -_-" wat is wrong wif him? hehe...

then my dad start his lecture lo...he told the uncle
i ask her to eat..but she limit her food..bla bla bla
so i just nod my head...

my dad is like tat lo...4ever wont praise me...
mayb i shouldnt wish him to praise me, but at least pls dun talk bad bout me in front of ppl la
takkan ur daughter really so cha so useless till nth 4 u to talk good bout?

is not the 1st time lo, whenever other uncle o aunty say im good ar o praise me
he also no la..she actually wat wat wat wat....
yayayaya...u r my father if u r other person i think i will slap u...=p

he always go n tell ppl i dun listen to him
i always fight wif him...
dun he think is embarassing to tell other ppl?!

im happy when uncle richard said, actualy ur daughter very clever.
she is mature...she knows how to think de...
but tis father go n say no la...she is not like tat...

argh~ tats y i never like him...
unless when i need money...i like him haha...
im a bad daughter...i noe i didnt really treat my father like other daughter did

coz from im a kid..i c him shout at my mom
he wont talk properly to my mom lo
so i dun hv any good impression

anyway...he is my father so i will still yang him de
no matter how he still pay 4 my fees...
feed me...though i didnt really choi him de
but he still sayang me more compare to my bro...

now my bro got a part time job
my dad like moe sayang him le..
anyway...just ignore wat my dad did lo..

lazy to quarrel wif him le..
waste my breath...

oh ya..i didnt post tis yesterday. my dad talk to a cat yesterday
tis cat came under our table while we hving our dinner.
then the cat asking 4 food lo.

my dad talk to the cat like talking to a kid.
i was like wat is wrong wif my dad?
he tells the cat, no food o ...go away ok?

then he keep communicate wif the cat lo...
haha..i duno tat my dad got tis kind of ability wor..
communicate wif animal...=p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day