conversation

tis afternoon dear called me...
i only remember the important part...hehe

dear: tomolo u got come n find me ma?
me: tomolo i got class for anthropology gei, but i dun wanna go...coz sien leh
dear: so u will find me o stay at home to sleep?
me: hmm...so u wan me to find u?
dear: err..if u wanna sleep at home...
me: u wan me to find u ma?
dear: but u wanna sleep at home..is ok...
me: U WAN ME TO FIND U MA? [i raise my voice..]
dear: wan..
me: ok u wan me to find u then i find u lo
dear: okok...[sound very happy]

see...actually wan me to find him de. but wanna say..nvm la..u wanna sleep at home wor
i noe he sure say tat..tats y before he finish his sentence i straight away asked him, u wan me to find u ma?

always say i not straight forward...y gals always wanna turn a big round, n give hints la...yes then yes, no then say no. c..now wat happen? he is the one tat wanna say yes..but wanna say no.

i bet he didnt realise tis point de. i dun plan to go n find him de. coz i lazy to travel. but since he asked me to find me then go lo. he seldom will ask me to find him...hehe

Comments

Von Chin Maan said…
i think he wanna bring u to ipoh kua. kiki... he's still d idiot raymond.
Joanne said…
huh? ipoh? i also thought he will ask me wanna follow him to ipoh o not. but he didnt wor. so i didnt ask too. so today i just went n sleep in his house. =_=" then had lunch then i went back lu...

he will b idiot raymond..forever...haha!

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day