decision

i talked on the phone wif dear on tuesday bout my thoughts
talked for one and a half hour o...is long...
dear was complaining tat his ear is pain hehe...paiseh ya! =p

talk bout wat? talk bout y he didnt share out his problems wif me ar
err...and lots more. [i forget wat i asked n wat i said le hehe...]
anyway, wat he said in the phone. i listened before aledi de

same old dao li. conclusion is, raymond tan is raymond tan
he is like tat le. nth will change.
n i decided, if can i wont tell him my problems o any sad things

he said he wan me to b strong
in wat sense leh? hmm..let me recall back wat he said ya..
he say dun cry bcoz of small things
if can look like an iron women but inside is soft
so ppl wont bully me

wat he said make sense lo. but im jiayi.
honestly i dun like to pretend tat im happy but actually im not
for wat? to show ppl tat, nvm i can handle de

everyone got their own characteristic lo.
for me, im like tat. how i feel is all on my face
im aledi sad, then i still hv to tell myself
hey jiayi, smile smile smile ya...
dun show ppl tat u r sad

oh god..i feel tat will make my life tough..haha!
another thing is, his point and my point sure is different lo
and b wif him dun hv qing qu one

qing qu cannot judge from things tat he do on valentine, anni o birthday lo
mayb u all will think tat im wrong?
i feel tat qing qu is like...things tat is in u le
err..how to say ya? haih...

he says when i tell him bout my thoughts about our relationship
he felt tat, tat is a small matter. so he didnt even noe tat it is exist
wat he thinks is, a relationship ping ping then good le

on thursday, he received a msg duno from who.
ask him to go back 4 rehearsal at 12pm
he said he go back at nite de mah...

so i thought at least few hours can slack wif him
who noes spoil my mood. then i started to nag at him...suan him
i noe he dun like de...but i still nag him

i also duno wat happen to me..hehe...
anyway, as usual he kept quiet.
he is just too sien and tired to even answer me ba...

u noe wat? when a person nag, the listener didnt give any response
it will make tat person more mad! coz is like talking to the wall
is like, sendiri fa pi qi. sien!

so i wont nag bout all tis things anymore le
complaint to him also waste gas only
coz is either he will keep quiet o he will tell u the same dao li

i love him...so no choice. i will tahan all tis
mayb is not a big matter leh...for gals it is, but for guys NO..hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day