dream

i dreamt dong liang last friday
dear is sleeping next to me
but i dreamt another guy...haha

it started off like tat...
i attend a dinner...i think is in a hotel ba
dear appear in my dream too, but the weird thing is he is not sitting next to me

he sat the next table. then, dong liang walked out from the backstage
he didnt went up the stage, but going around to "da zhao hu"
then he came to me, i notice tat he got a big "du nan"!!!!

really very big lo..like pregnant for 4-5 months le
wow..give me a shock! so i whisper to him...
"hey, ur du nan very big leh"

the funny part is his expression tells me tat, he duno tat his du nan is big!!!
oh god...how can u duno? u dun c urself in the mirror meh?!
anyway..he sat beside me, n start to ask me, really so big meh?

very obvious ar? so i answered him, if not obvious how can i notice leh? =_="
he said, yahor...then how o?
i said, dun walk around ba...just sit down..ppl cant c

he said...oh oh...then we started to chat....
i forget wat we chat le. he talks to me very ai mei o...
i also duno y dear didnt come over n scold me o scold dong liang...haha

dear totally out of the scene le. only appear once, to show where he sat...hahaha!
after the dinner, dong liang asked me to go back wif him
n i really followed him!

he asked me to b his "zhu li", so he can c me everyday
i said...har? y u wanna c me o?
he said...no ar...just like to c u lo...

so i stoned for a while...then his "zhu li" said, yaloh..u come n help me la
at last i agree...then dong liang was very very happy!
his smile was so sweet tat time...[ i like tat smile leh...hehe]

dear's hp alarm rang, so i wake up le...
the dream stops here...
i feel a bit ke xi lo...haha!

coz i wanna wat happen after tat...
if dear is dong liang in my dream, then really sweet...
i just feel very weird y suddenly i will dream of dong liang

talk about dong liang...
long long time didnt attend his activities le...
i admit tat im not a good fans...i just dun hv to feeling of chasing artist le..

looking forward to his 2nd album o
i think all the songs will b nice ba...
i had listen to "zhi yin wei ni" and "your heart my heart", both r nice....

*sien, sweet, miss busy man*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day