god brother

i finally got god brother lu~
i mention bout my little nephew rite?
he is now my god brother le...hehe

coz my kau fu wanna kai him to my mama
they didnt wanna kai him to god coz he is weak wor...
so kai to a human is better

then they took my parent's ba zi and c whether match o not lo
match wor...so confirm he will kai to my parents le
so im his kai jie lo!!!

he is my 1st god brother o...
poor thing..he not yet discharge from hospital yet..haih
now he is only 1.1 kg....

little brother...must fast fast gain weight o
then can go home...jie jie will sayang n love u a lot de
must guai guai ok?

haha...i think im going crazy...talk to him in my blog
impossible he can read...haha
i didnt c him before...i miss the chance to hospital to c him last time

so i hope he can fast fast discharge then i can c him lo
i wont touch him de..coz he is just too small...
i scared leh...hehe

kau mou still not yet name him...
still choosing name...

*happy*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day