good or bad news?

there all kind of rumours in my college now...
my college is going to move..
because owner of south city plaza wanna sell the tanah

he is finding buyer now. so IGS college has to move
another rumour is IGS will combine wif SEGI college wor
so IGS college will move to SEGI college de new building

SEGI college is beside summit hotel
my dad said there very jam wor..
can take ktm to subang..but must depend on public transport to college lo

anyway all tis r rumours lo, coz management not yet put up a notice
or annoucement officially to us...so dun care bout it 1st ba
coz mid term is 6 march...n i dun think i can do well in the exam o...haih

im moving to serdang so im nearer to my college...
but now my college pula wanna move...
i duno good news o bad news lo...anyway...im in KL so i think it wont b tat san fu as now gua

tomolo i will overnite in dear's house...
i got nite class...but i will go to seremban in the morning lo
then he fetched to me coll...n pick me up after my class

just now he said he wanna go sunway training wor...
i got replacement class at 9am the next day, so i asked him wat time u will finish training o?
coz i noe he sure will train till midnite...reach seremban also 3 o 4am...

he said a little while wor...then i told him i got class at 9am the next day wor
he insist tat a little while only...haih..wat to do? i cannot say"hey u dun go training ar"
so i wait n c how long is his little while tomolo...

then he told me, i wont fetch u to college on saturday for the morning class
i say why? he said coz afternoon he has to travel to sepang for class
so he dun wanna travel to serdang in the morning

so my answer was...huh?...errr....then u drop me off at ktm station at 7am lo
he said ok. yerr...i thought after he listen my pityful voice he will change his decision
mana tahu..still the same. he can "yan sam" his gf travel alone in ktm n walk alone to coll

nowadays i really scared to sit ktm..coz a lot of those indonesians
n they look at u one kind one...like duno wanna do wat de...
isssh..think of it also scared...

now im thinking duno got anyone can fetch me from ktm station o not
coz i really dun wanna walk alone to coll...tat road very scary
summore early in the morning..so quiet..who noes wat will happen...

i noe driving is tiring so i didnt nag him for tis...
but hor..my heart dun feel good...hehe..
very mao dun de gf...=p

anyway...im finding ppl to fetch me from ktm station...
who willing to fetch jiayi?!!! dun so yan sam to let jiayi to walk alone leh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day