moving out

i mentioned tat my college mayb will move rite?
hmm..i was thinking tat should i move out o not
i really hope to move out..i really wish to gain the experience of staying on myself

i noe is dangerous outside, whole gang of gals stay together definitely is dangerous
but im sure tat if i really move out, somehow something in me will change lo
mayb become more independent?

err...moving out is not my decision
i still have to discuss wif parents
n possibilty for me to move out is like 20%? haha...

nowadays the society really scares me a lot
so if i really move out i will worry about myself too
think twice and c how the situation goes ba...

today i heard a lot of shocking news lo
haih...i had learn something tis few weeks
by observing somethings...

dun judge a book from its cover...
i totally agree wif tis saying...
im lazy to tell wat happen last few days o last week

y i suddenly wana say tat i totally agree wif tis saying
err...is not a good thing i went through
anyway jiayi has learnt something!! haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day