my day

nothing much happen today
started class at 10am - 1pm
sociology...suddenly Mr VJ walked in n said, no quiz today!

wat??!!! i purposely didnt sleep in mama's office
just to study...now u tell me no quiz?
haih...Mr VJ said he cant download the page so cant print the questions out for us

so, we r going to hv the test next week
a good news is, our mid-term is open book
hmm..i should say is open paper

coz he said only can bring in 2 sheets of paper
can write both side of the paper...
only MCQ, true and false and an essay question

so tat 2 sheets of paper is to write down the point of the essay
n he is going to give us the topic of the essay...
good good good...make me more fong sam now..hehe

then anthropology...SIEN!!!!!!!!
i purposely went in at 2.30pm [class start at 2pm]
then listen to Dr Chin's lecture lo...

around 4pm...i lie down on the table
on the textbook, i slept!!!! hahaha...
i duno whether Dr Chin saw me o not lo

i was sitting at the 2nd row...there's a big size guy sat in front of me
so i think he can block me ba...haha!
i slept two rounds tim...=p

i talk till like im so proud to sleep in class...haha
listening to his lecture..is more effective than those an mian yao
luckily the guy sat beside me went off le, o not he will c my sleeping look

after class, dad fetch me from college
then i slept in the car lo
had dinner, n now online...

wanna find details about fitness for dear...
n some materials for my anthropology assignment
i plan to do something on marriage...

err..chinese marriage ba. mayb between hokkien n hakka marriage
wat is their process...n compare them...
hope can get some informations from net...

*tired*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day