my valentine

yoohoo~ im back lu...
err...today can say tat is normal...n
something happen tat piss me off

i followed dad's car down to sentral tis morning
reached sentral at 7am. wake dear up
n i waited for him until 9am

then he said he's very very hungry, wanna eat le
so we looked around bangsar area for food
we missed one of the junction so dear said y not we just go 1U 1st

so...we reached 1U around 10am. in the car park, we r the one n only car
then lepak in the car..hear dear sings..until 10.30am
we went n find for food in 1U...

the restaurant tat we wanted to go not yet open
so we went to char chan teng to eat
i ordered chicken wing, dear ordered something duno wat bread pudding

his pudding...very "zai" lo.chees, egg, bread n ham...
after tat, we went n play machine games
err..im bad in those games de la

after tat..went back to the restaurant - jack's place
the environment in there is nice
is not very romantic but comfortable

we saw the promotion of valentine meal
the menu of the meal looks interesting lo
so we wanna order tat de...who noes

the manager didnt introduce tat meal..but ask us to choose the food from the menu wor
so we just choose wat we want in the menu
dear ordered steak n fish, i ordered spaghetti...

n dear ordered..i duno wat is the name
the prawn in the mango...
tis dish...very very nice o!!! yummy!!!

n wat we ordered is nice too...
dear said every month go there once to eat
so i said, if like tat...other days of the month u hv to eat bread lo? haha

we thought it will b very expensive..
but it turns out..acceptable lo...RM83.53
for a restaurant like tis...expected lo

after our lunch, dear said wana go home
so we went home. i slept...im really very tired...
then 6pm he got class...so went to studio

then after class, he fetched me home.

ok now im going to talk bout the thing tat piss me off...
in the morning...after i went in dear's car, he told me tat tonite got rehearsal
joel send him the msg at 4.30am...

so i was like...huh? so now how?
u wont come to my house la?
original plan is..i follow him back to studio for class

then he fetch me home. he overnite in my house
next morning fetch me to college...so i dun need to wake up so early
but now..becoz of the big boss...spoil plan

i still hv to wake up early tomolo...cannot really spend the whole day of valentine wif him
n tomolo is our 16th month anni...
n..friday he is going to ipoh...so i will only meet him next tuesday

another thing make me nearly cried in 1U today
after our machine game, along our way to jack's place
dear suddenly say, y not u eat lo..im still full wor

WAT?!!! is valentine n u wan me to eat myself!!! n u sit there n c me eat?
so i answered him, so y we come out n meet each other since im going to eat myself?!
n my eyes red le..[i duno y everytime when im angry...my tears wanna drop de]

so he said, sorry lo...i didnt expect u b like angry...
i said, aledi im not in good mood, spoil plan...n now u wan me to eat myself...wat u expect from me then?
then he said sorry..so i act tak ada apa lo

when we reached seremban, joel sent a msg again
hv to go rehearsal, no valentine excuses...
yorr..so mean...so selfish...pity his gf...

tis time...i decided to forget about it
dun b so piss off over it...duno leh...im just too tiring to think ba
so i didnt look sad o wat...anyway...dear said...u should change...

although i dun really change..but just dun show it to him lo..hehe

my valentine...is not very special...quite normal...
as i said...valentine is just a name...is still a normal tuesday..
but something tat is different is..we exchange gift..hehe

oh ya..forget the mention bout his gift.
really from the body shop de..haha
n really is the mango product...mango scrub n lotion

so i told him...i use tis ar...i wil smell like a mango...
so u will c me as a mango too lo? haha
he laughed...n he said..bcoz of u...i started to like mango le

i can say tat my valentine tis year...everything is mango
we ate prawn in mango...then drink mango juice
then the gift is mango product...

im tired today...lack of sleep...
buh- byeee....~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day