Things tat i wana do and buy

ThinGs tat I wanna Buy

= valentine gift
= jacket from momoe
= cap
= necklace
= singlet from LaSenZa
= tops
= 2 new bras
= few panties
= 3 suku pants
= skirt
= sport shoes
= a spect [i need to sit in front of computer most of the time so i need a spect to protect my eyes]
= sports wear
= new bag
= few pairs of socks
= face mask
= eye mask
i can only think of all tis now, mayb there's more...add on later ba! hehe...

ThinGs tat i Wanna dO ThIS YeaR

= color my hair. do some changes on my hair
= results in college must be good. if possible, no C only A n B on my result slip =p
= DONT B LAZY LE...
= try not to b upset easily. control emotion. dun b down whenever there's any changes in plan
= don need to feel gik sei bcoz of dear le. no use. waste my gas.
= whenever dad shout at mom, or anything scolding from parents. just keep it aside. dun take it so serious. dun cry bcoz of tat.
= move down to serdang new house. [faster gao time my house leh. i wanna move le! hehe]
= go 4 a trip? err...mayb go redang o singapore wif dear. coz didnt spend outstation holiday wif dear before

if i think of anything new i will add on. hope some of it i can really make it come true ba. at least few items lo...Jia You ba Jiayi!!! u can de...nth is impossible

all my friends too ya. im sure all of u got a list of must do list o shopping list...Jia You Jia You Jia You!!! we make our dreams come true by tis year..=p good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day