today

today i dun hv any class but i still went to KL.
took ktm to seremban [u all noe y im there..hehe]
then dear fetched me to college to confirm about the nite class

after tat, i rushed to mid valley.
yesterday i place an order for the present i wanna give to dear on valentine
then today hv to pick it up.

actually not very worth it to do thing
coz it only can b seen under the light
and is just a simple thing

but it costs me RM60...i think is the printing on the glass ba
is not glass..i should say is plastic..=p
then rushed to Bonita to get a heart shape necklace for my bro

he wanna give it as valentine present too.
rush rush rush...i buy n get my things done in 10 mins
then run to ktm station

i thought i was late. coz papa said 4.50pm pick me up from sentral
when im waiting 4 ktm in mid valley, is aledi 4.40pm
so i was thinking, cham lo...papa will nag me till i reach home

when i reach sentral is aledi 4.50pm. i run to the place where papa usually wait for me
he is not there!!! issh...then i went to the toilet.
then suddenly shin yin came n greet me

wow...long time didnt meet her lo.
i think a year lo. after spm i didnt meet her.
she is studying at kuala pilah

she gains weight o..although she tells me tat she is under pressure...haha!
we didnt chat much. coz i hv to rush back to the place, i scared my dad is there aledi
n she has to go too. her relative came n pick her up ba.

when i rushed bck to the place, dad is not there yet!
i sms-ed him, he didnt reply. so i waited 4 him
waited 4 arond half an hour only he come..haih

if u noe u will reach late y not u inform me leh?
u make me rush here and there...haih...

met shin yin reminds me tat...i didnt meet my secondary sch frenz 4 a year plus le
after spm, i didnt meet anyone of them
if u ask me do i miss them...i will answer some of them ba

when they sms me, everyone of them will scold me tat now u got bf aledi u dun need frenz la
bla bla bla...they didnt think tat how i go n find them leh?
i dun hv transport..n i hv to ask me father to fetch me there

n my father wont! he will nag nag nag...so y i wanna get myself in tis kind of situation
i hate ppl always say tat, yalah got bf no frenz...i hate tat!!!

chaw yee asks me to go petailng street tomolo
im lazy travelling...very tired of it
so i said im busy wif assignments..i lied to her. feel so sorry but i really dun feel like going down

everyday i go pass my serdang house
i didnt c any progress lo...haih...those workers ar, can u all b more hardworking?
fast fast gao tim my house..then i can fast fast move in...

im very tired of travelling...feel so sick about it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day