1U

11.3.06

wake up at 8am something, hv to go to mantin
dad got interview wor..[i also dont know why he suddenly got interview]
bro didnt follow us down, so 3 of us went to mantin
reach mantin around 11am, waited for dad
it is a malay college, in a ulu place. the college is called Kolej Legenda
nothing much about that place...a word ULU can describe everything..hehe

went to connaught for lunch. then bought something for "qing ming"
the shop that we went and bought those paper thingy for qing ming
is just opposite my dance studio, my ex-dance studio..=p
a lot of memories flash back in my mind, especially when i saw the name
"dance v me", king's bakery and the ham chin peng stall
dancing...long long time didnt move my body to the beat le
ham chin peng...nobody buy for me
king's bakery...we use to buy food there during the break, and the chesse tart..nobody buy for me le...and lots of memories lo...

i really miss those days...not only dancing..but love life too
mayb u all will say im not appreciating my life now
i got bf, im studying in college, im staying wif my parents
i dun hv to worry about paying for house and car loan
im not owning a car...i got financial support from dad...
ya...if i follow this way to think, probably i should be happy...
...anyway put that aside ba...maybe is not that important though...

after buying qing ming things, we go to 1U
dad wanna fix his car at Eneos, but mama n i insist dun wanna go kepong jusco
because there's nothing to shop and cannot even do window shopping
so we said..GO 1U...at least there is big enough to shop
reach 1U...walk walk see see...then ate dinner...
just before we go to the carpark, we walked pass a shop I AM
so mama walk in n see...of course i walk in too lo..haha
bought a t-shirt, RM9.90. I bought because of the words on the t-shirt
"message me, if u love me..." err...i know is not really true that
if u love me then message me, but suddenly got a feel that, this sentence fit my feel at that period hehe...and then bought a short pants, RM79.90, half price wor
so beg my dad to buy for me too. luckily i still got some shopping luck
so he allow me to buy! hehe...both the shirt and pants also black in color

then went home lu~ a tired day...is not because shopping and walk around is tiring
but is because i didnt hv enough sleep on friday nite...
sunday i will be at home so...fortunately i still got time to sleep hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day