finally finish exam lu~

finish exam lu~ hehe...
i was having fever last nite, cham...
cant even read and memorize the informations
why i must have fever just before my last paper and summore is psychology?!
issshhh...didnt really study coz really blur and pening

i should feel free and happy tat im done wif my exams
but i dun feel like tat wor...im not happy wif my performance
i didnt perform well in my mid term lo
so i dun think my results will b good too
err...i dun dare to hope to get an A. just give me at least and C or B...

i cannot take D ar...hv to retake the subjects
and my CGPA will b pull down
must work very very hard for final exams...
and do well in my assignments!!!

tis morning i was lepak-ing at KFC..
had my breakfast and start to read psy
then i wrote down wat i memorize, just to practice so tat i can answer in my exam
the aunty sitting next table was doing exercise
she was sitting on the chair and start to swing her hands...

do exercise for her upper body...my expression was "huh?"
then i didnt pay attention to her la coz im more worried bout myself
suddenly, she walked to me. asked me u r studying ar?
so u major in psychology? [1st time got ppl straight away noe im college student hehe]
my daughter is studying in canada also majoring in psy wor
so i just answered her questions, try to smile...[i was still very blur tat time, is 7am leh]
then she has to go le so our conversation end here

she was a nice lady excluding her exercise part make me feel weird..hehe
she looks young too, dun look like a mother tat has a daughter almost same age as me
oh ya she did something weird too. she pour few drops of duno wat medicine in a bottle
then she mix it wif mineral water. she repeated tat few times...
im wondering wat drops is tat...

lepak in KFC i always get to c some weird things
monday morning, i was there studying anthropology
then a indian guy sat the next table. he was eating his bread wif something inside
when i turn n look at him, his meat tat in the bread drop down on the floor
he look left and right and make sure no one is looking at him
then he pick up the meat n put it in his mouth...
yerr...dirty de leh...drop then dun take lo
summore nowadays there's all kind of virus wor
unfortunately he didnt notice im looking at him..haha


after mid term, then hv to busy wif sociology assignment
we r doing japanese culture. one of the group member wanna add in something bout drifting
in our assignment wor..so i said, then we can add in about AV too ar. since everyone knows
japanese is famous wif all tis...hehe

they even wanna borrow kimono and ask me to wear...
i won reject since i didnt wear before..take it as a experience lo
hope tis assignment will b good!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day