grey again

im blogging in grey again
i think until wednesday all my post will b in grey
very gan cheong now ar...i tried my best to study...
i read...read read read...but nothing go inside my tiny brain!!!
11 chaps to study...and is anthropology...

i cried just now...not really cried till very cham la
but few drops of tears...coz i really very scared
1st time i study in college, im not prepared for exams
as in i cant put any info of the subjects in my brain

busy man dun feel well..here pain there pain
worried about him but i think i should put tat aside 1st
because im more worry about my exams..
hoping to chat wif him, i hope to get something from him
tat can calm me down...

anyway i shouldnt rely on him rite? coz tis is my own stuff
haih...jiayi ar...jia you o~ u must jia you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자