qing ming

today wake up at 3am...cant even open my eyes leh. and guess wat? my hp rang at 3.30am...through the ringtone i noe is not busyman. it turns out to be weng ping..we didnt meet for 4 years lu. kinda long time..hehe. we just chatted about wat happen to him. about his gf, and he wanna go SG to work...he also said that im the only one that can understand him and is lucky that we didnt become couple but still can be good friends. i agree lo...i hope our friendship can last forever too. because i dont hv guy good friends besides him...most of my guy friends also dont believe in only pure friendship between gals and guys *doink*

ok, we go down to KL at 4am. bought fruits from market then off we go to Nirvana in semenyih. along the way i cant sleep, i also dont understand why. the worst thing is going to reach the place only i slept =_=". went to grandparents de graveyard. waited for uncles to come. only left big uncle and third uncle. we waited from 6am till 7.30am, they only reach. =_=". ya..the "best" thing is it started to rain!!! luckily the workers there got those huge umbrella. we fast fast pray and burn all the boxes. then went to the canteen to eat.

this is the time for us to meet up our cousins. although most of us are in KL but we seldom meet up lo. wat we do when we meet? send songs to each other, ask bout relationship..."jat" each other. kinda sien de, but i like the "jat" ppl part..haha! after eating, all of us went back home. except us. mama said wana go and hv a look at dad's fren de stall. this uncle he sells handmade beads. all also handmade de o...quite nice lo. i made a bracelet for myself, with my name on it. and bought two keychain, R and J...wanna give it to busyman. later i will post the picture of the bracelet and keychain..oh ya, do some advertisement for the uncle. he open stall at plaza mont kiara. his wife also help him to do de. lovely couple..hehe!

after that, parents wanna go SEGI college to have a look wor. so we went to subang. had lunch there. before we go SEGI, parents went and see show apartment. this apartment concept is apartment in an apartment. this means there's another apartment in it. i dont really like the house because is messy lo. i mean the location of the rooms is messy...finally we reach SEGI college. today is still their open day. so two students explore SEGI college. college tour..hehe. hmm..wat to say about that college...i think one word lo, NEW. because it is new thats why everything looks nice. anyway, today i found out that there's no one knows IGS college is combining with SEGI. i wonder IGS de marketing how they do their work lo...dont know how to promote our college!!! *sigh...

after SEGI college tour, we went to summit. parents wanna explore the whole area..hehe. my brother's gf was in summit too, her brother join the basketball competition. so my brother told my parents that he wanna meet his friends, later only meet us up. but my parents insist to follow him wor, so my parents meet his gf's mama. [my parents dont know my brother got gf]. started to greet each other, shake hands..sit down and chat. i think my mama knows that my brother got gf lo, only my blur father dont know. so the only sien person was me. haih...
my brother's gf mama straight away asked my father whether my brother can go with them to penang on 22 april or not. at last my father said ok wor. my brother was very very happy today..hehe!

chat till dont know what time, they wana go back le. then we walked around summit. mama found this remove mole shop. at last dad and me remove our moles. i got eight moles that are not good, 6 of the moles affect my financial, 1 mole says that i very easy to cry which is true =p and 1 mole says that my "gan jing hui you hen duo bo zhe". means my relationship will got a lot problems wor. so i decided to remove all of them. 5 moles on my face and 3 moles on my neck. is kinda pain lo, because he use needles. im scared of needles de lo...so my heart was pumping very fast during the process. the process only took 5 minutes. the guy says, now the mole will be black, it will fade off day by day. after one week, the moles cannot be seen le. so now im kinda ugly lo, because the moles are black now. very obvious...haih. i really hope after removing the moles, i can see some changes ar. or not i go back and sue the guy...haha!

oh ya...i meet my cousin at summit too. we just see each other this morning..haha! he came and watch the basketball competition. i was just telling my brother, if kent knows here got basketball competition, he sure will come. he really came wor! and he did something embarrases me. he saw me 1st, so he shouted very loudly "liu jia yi"!!! right after he shouted my name, i sneeze! then i look back, wondering which idiot shouted my name so loud. OMG is kent...isshh...everyone was looking at me leh. im not deaf ok? come to me and say "hi", isnt it better? =_="

okok come back to my journey today hehe. we went off after dad n i remove the moles. went to bukit maluri to eat dinner. then came home lu. very tired and sleepy. but i got feel to post wat happen today so come and update lo...hehe.

miss busyman o...too bad he cannot come to my house today. i cant wait to show him the bracelet and keychains...oh...and the photos that i edit. busyman ar...dont always work work work leh...me leh? always forget things about me...haih...i wanna meet u ar!!! hehe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day