studying

hmm...im studying anthropology now
unwillingly...hehe. study till sien le so come n blog lo
anthro really a good bedtime story book...

i got nite class at friday nite, after class
went n try the porridge steamboat opposite my coll
not bad wor..the porridge is better than the tomyam

i dun like the tomyam soup in tis shop
they provide good service wor, came n help us to put in the food
and then pour the eggs in the porridge to make it smoother [tis is wat they recommended]

i think they just newly open so they provide good service gua
mayb after 6 months go back n c will they still provide good service
and their quality of food still good or not...hehe

my mood now better le...finally can post something in color..haha
i realise tat i posted 3 post in grey le, make my blog look sooo down

i just finished my psy assignment, printed it
im more fong sam now. coz im done wif all the assignments le
now another thing i cannot fong sam yet is exams...

mid term ar...lecturers said if we didnt do well in our mid term
then very difficult to get good results le...haih
i really hope my results are not bad...

my dad everyday nag at home. not at me but at my poor bro
tis year spm mah..so kena nagging a lot lo
i scared if my mid term not good..then i also kena nag

my friend found a house opposite SEGI college o
RM450 whole house wor. double storey house with 4 rooms
consider cheap lo. but im not confirm whether im moving out o not

ok i better go n study now...hope i wont sleep on the book
coz anthro book is really a good pillow to sleep on..=p

*praying hard for mid term*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자