my hp kena stolen!

my hp kena stolen jor...
in the ktm...few trains didnt come
then suddenly one came. there's a lot of people waiting already
so when the train came, a lot of people try to squeeze in the train
i think is around that time my hp kena stolen gua
i also not sure when it happen...
so now im not using my 012 number
im using 016, dear open this subline to me long time ago
but i dont wanna use because he is paying..
now have to use 016 1st lo...
while waiting my dad or someone to fetch me to maxis
to take my 012 sim card

i will still use 0129304618 de..
but the sim card not with me...
my number now is 0163234618...

luckily i save all my photos in my computer already
wat i lost is all my friend's numbers, dear's msg
and most important...the handphone!
haih...no point being so sad over it le
because it already happen...
i feel bad tat i didnt take a good care of the hp
as in the hp is dear give me de leh...
T_T....T_T...T_T
sob sob sob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day