i just get back from USJ today
if i still cant get any part time job
then most probably weekends i will be coming back home
the good news is i can online during weekends
if my mother and brother dont fight with me to use the computer
haha...=p

we finally get a tv in the house
so at least we got extra entertainment le...
actually my routine didnt change much de
go to college everyday...
my timetable is ridiculous...

monday
public speaking 2pm - 5pm

tuesday
evaluating behaviour research 1pm- 4pm

wednesday
comm in the workplace 1pm - 4pm

thursday
evaluating behaviour research 9am - 12pm

friday
comm in the workplace 9am - 12pm
pubilc speaking 2pm - 5pm

isnt it ridiculous? monday to thursday only one class....
i cant change the class time because of other students
isshh....i thought i can get one day off....

actually i still dont hv the feel of studying
maybe 3 weeks holiday make my laziness worse
hehe...i hope i can get good grades o...
last semester i didnt get good results
get 3 B and 1 C....haiz...

burger jie...email me ur blog link ya...^_^

i will go back to USJ this sunday...
back to the student sien life...
hope today and tomolo can get the chance to chat with friends
to update myself...hahaha!!!
ya..this is me...very 8...=p

chowww....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자