im back home!!! sooooo miss my room
because of my computer and internet haha...
i asked my brother to download for me
so now im downloading episode 23...
next is episode 24 then gao tim lu~
cant wait to watch...

my brother found this site
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Princess_Hours.php
i save some of the photos of prince shin and chae gyung
ahhhh....i love korea!!!
when can i go korea? *dream dream dream*

the new house was ok...
but soooooooooo boring!!!
sunday im going back le...monday start college
dear said sunday come and find me o...
so sunday im not tat sien lu~ hehe

sunday my friend's father will come and fetch the washing machine
and my computer, then i follow their car down...
i have to bring my cup, bowl...spoon...
and i think i wanna buy some maggi mee
haiz...

i hope u girls will miss me ya...haha!
take care o....

later.....!

Comments

AmAnDa CsL said…
For sure i will 100% miss u la..... when u move to ur new house n i move to malacca...da only chance of us seeing each other on9 will be during the weekend la.....haiz so charm....

imagine we now still at home can on9 everyday but hardly meet each other.. now we both move out....lagi cannot see each other on9....haiz.....

anyway...good luck 2u at ur new house and also in ur studies...

miss u....hugs....byez

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day