yeah...last post i said i cant blog le
i also thought i cant de...but i decided to stay at my house 1st
i mean, today i suppose to move out le
but the new house dont hv tv, no internet line
wat a boring life!!! cant do anything, just look at the four walls...

at least now im at home, i dont need to wash my own clothes
i still can download Goong!!! hehe...currently waiting for episode 17
this is a nice drama, funny...sad...sweet...!
i love shin goon and chae gyung...and of coz teddy alfred!

next sunday my friend's dad will bring down my old washing machine
to my new house. so settle one of the problem le
the next thing i need to discuss with my house mate
is about the phone line and internet line in our house

oh ya...yesterday i went for interview for a market survey job
is a part time and freelance job. whenever they need you
they will call you. what we have to do are observation or
interview few people for the survey...
they do survey for property...
if is observation they will pay you per day...
and stupid me forget to ask how much is per day..
but heard my friend who bring us there
she said around RM90 - RM100 de wor..!
but depends on the project de lo

if is u open ur mouth and ask ppl de survey
then is count by per person..
usually is RM8 - RM15 per person
they set quota for you too...
for example like, they need 5 chinese, 3 malays and 2 indians
so u hv to finish the task base on that lo...
sounds interesting de..and the person in charge told us that
there might be some outstation job too
they pay for everything, we just need to follow them and work
hehe...maybe this friday got training wor...
im looking forward into it...
hope he will call me ba!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Joanne said…
hello anonymous...thx 4 dropping by my blog...and thx 4 the comments! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자