finally finish exam today le...and got time to do the tag thingy by yvonne

1. Good Looks
he dont need to be handsome but good look lo...haha! as long as i like how he looks then ok le...

2. Fashion/Style
same as wat yvonne said. dont need to be fashionable and stylo. as long as he knows wat to
wear then good enough le. he knows when and where to wear appropriately...hehe!
* HE...always with his bandana....his has his own style, and i like it! hahaha... *

3. Personality
very hard to say...because i think i got a long long list. understanding, caring, fun....the list
goes on.

4. Physical
good in dancing!!! haha...i like "yang guang nan hai", i think this explain everythin le ba. dont
want muscular..!!! i hate that...it will scare me away...it makes me feel tat you are abusive
haha! ya..i know...im applying stereotype...so? sue me...=p

5. Interests
he dont touch drugs, not alcohol abuse, not interested in smoking then good enough. at least
we have a common interest lo...* i think WE have...=p*

6. For the love one
willing to do anything for me, love me as much as i love him, understands me, always be there
for me to love me, sayang me, and protect me!
* same like wat yvonne said lo...*

7. Smart
dont need to be very smart la. im not tat smart...so he cannot be tooooo smart. it picture me
as stupid...haha! just kidding la, smart than me lo so i can learn something from him. dont
want book smart, i prefer street smart

8. Me
hmm...same like wat yvonne said. love me for who i am...and love the only me! hahaha...i
think every gals hope for this lo

i dont really know wat to write de...
because i depend more on feel
and sometimes when u say u want this and that
u wont get wat u want...
especially when u say " i hope my bf or husband....."
and the bf tat u get will have something tat u dont want
i always say "hua bu ke yi jiang de jiang shi"
i also dont know how to translate it in english
"words dont talk till so die" hahaha....

at last...i hope yvonne and simone can find their love one SOON
err..i should say that i hope the one that love them
fast fast find their way to them...hehe
god ye ye ar...help them ok? hehe...
they are not naughty gals wor...very guai de
so give them someone that love them
and make this world full of LOVE...=p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day