i went back home last friday as usual
something happen between my parents
at first i dont know wat happen de....
then i found out why later on...

my dad locked the room door, dont let my mom to sleep in the room
so my mom sleep in the living room for two days le...
i was pissed off...how can he do this to my mom?
to his own wife??!!!!! idiot man...
on the first day, my mom found the room key
so she open with the room key
the next day, my dad took the key so my mom has no choice but sleep in the living room

later on my mom told me wat happen...
on thursday nite, my mom was watching "american next top model"
it was 11pm...another half an hour the programme will end
then my dad suddenly ask my mom to sleep
my mom wont sleep tat early de...
so she said she wanna watch for another half an hour
then my dad scolded my mom and said "you sleep alone la"
then he locked the door...
=_=" i dont know wat to say anymore...
i just hate my dad...the level tat i hate him is MAXIMUM le...


i cried on friday nite...my mom tertidur in the living room while watching tv
i thought wanna ask her to sleep with me de...but dont wanna wake her up lo
i cried in the room....i just feel sad tat my dad treated my mom like tat
he is getting worst....pity my mom....
haiz....

talk about something else ba...
sunday we went to serdang to see our house
see the show room only lo....
nothing to see actually....show room i had seen many times le
they are building the swimming pool now...
by september, can move in le...according to them la...hehe!
i think maybe will delay....

im using my 012 and 016 number now...
use nokia 2100, the battery spoil le..but still can use la
so anything just contact my 012 or 016 ba...hehe!

this week is my mid term
i got only one paper....
tomolo is the exam le...
kinda scared....dont dare be confidence
after mid term...i wanna go and watch "Tokyo Drift" o...
dont know he is free or not...haha!

ok...i better be away from my computer

and study my notes..hehe!
tata....!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자