im back im back!!! almost one month didnt update my blog lu...
haha...first time so long only update
hmm..wat to update about me ar?
.........

tomolo have to present persuasive speech...
im doing on "Do violent video games cause violence in people?"
after the speech...then my term break start lu!!!
got 3 weeks term break...
my dad will pick me up on sunday after his exam
then go back genting, and will look for part time job
my brother told me that chocolate shop need workers
so i will try my luck...
see they wanna employ a worker that work for 3 weeks or not lu
hehe....

dear said can follow him to atq final on 29th de
actually they will go up genting on 27th le...
but i dont know chong min they all will get ticket for me or not
everytime they got show i also an extra...
do nothing...only know how to shout out loud...=p

3 of my housemates didnt sleep last nite...
rushing for their individual assignment and group assignment
i went out with dear to nilai and sunway studio last nite
came back around 3am...i saw living room still got light
then i know...hmm...this 3 fellas not yet finish their assignments!
when i open the wooden door, saw pillows and papers all over the floor
wah...really like those advertisement company rushing to dateline haha

this morning when i wake up...they are printing their assignments
then dear fetch them to college and we went and have lunch
after that we drop dear at kelana jaya LRT station
because he has to take bus back to muar
Heng fetchs us back home...

now wanna do my conclusion for the speech
and the powerpoint slides...

choww...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day