my favourite disney movie, high school musical


the dancing scene...

the main characters...









Zav Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens

both of them match hor...
i love both of them...
the girl's voice very sweet...
dont know they are couple in real life or not hor...
hope they are...haha! =p

i cant post other characters' photo
because cannot save the photo from disney channel website

this is the website...
http://www.disneychannel-asia.com/DisneyChannel/originalmovies/highschoolmusical/


hmm...get some nice glitters from a chinese forum






I love pig...







star, moon and heart shape!!!


oh ya...not yet post some photos i took on the stage performance day
i not yet get group photos of all the ppl tat involve in the play
only my individual photos, took with my housemates and thevagi


i put on make up o...not that obvious i know
i dont like thick make up..thats why...


my usual pose...


thevagi and me...


we took in a rush...while waiting for our turn to act..haha!

waiting for other ppl to send me photos
hope i can get A for public speaking
but...Mr Steven didnt sounds like im getting an A
haiz...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hihi!!! long time no chat!!! i love highl school musical too!!! anyway next time we come ut yam cha la... i'm staying in kl... take care... bye bye... keep updating your blog cause i always will read it... Gambatte

christy
Joanne said…
heyzz...so u r giving me pressure to update la...haha. i will update..do leave ur comments here or update me about u lo

good luck!! =)
Anonymous said…
What a great site » » »

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day