finally can upload some photos from dear's digicam le...


* first world lobby *


* first world lobby, the animal behind us is horse o
[ Leng said is dragon =_=" ] *


* i like this photo <3>


* my eyes like very sleepy...*


* hmm...dont really like this *


* i think we are going to first world theme park area...*


* at the buffet restaurant. others was asking about the buffet price i think
but we camwhore haha...=p *


* first world lobby again *


* Sharlin and me. take photo with her i think everyone knows
what does pretty and ugly mean*


* both of us at Arena *


* this photo took by Sharlin *


* camwhore at Arena of Stars *


* "yeng" dear..haha! *


last semester my results are
public speaking B
comm in the workplace B
evaluating human behaviour C
im sure now..im not a psy student
but a comm student...haiz
no A again...im really very worried le
haiz...

my new timetable...

monday
9am - 12pm intro to religion
1pm - 4pm social psychology

tuesday
FREE

wednesday
FREE

thursday
9am - 12pm philosophy

friday
FREE

saturday
9am - 12pm survey of television

got 3 days im free...
but too bad saturday got class
because i plan to work part time de
got a friend keep on telling me got part time job
arond rm80 - rm100 per day
mama help me to borrow a loan from MCA
every month have to pay rm200
im thinking if i can work as part time
then i can pay the loan myself
i really dont wanna add burden to my parents le
haiz...too bad cant work lo

anyone need ppl to work one day, sunday?
hehe...=p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자