im back to USJ le...
reach around 7.15am...
dont know why i dont feel sleepy
but very jing shen!! haha...
so i start to unpack my stuffs and clean my table
wash my bedsheet...all full of dust! >.<

today i dont hv class but still will go to college later
wanna find registrar to sign some documents
wanna check out the new semester new timetable
see whether they did any changes or not
i HOPE they didnt change anything...
if not i have to re-plan EVERYTHING...
hmm..but change saturday class to monday i dont mind..haha!
oh ya...and wanna check my last semester de results
gerr...scary...very scared what kind of results i get

ok talk about the last 2 days of my part time ba...
the 2nd last day...
lots of Indonesia tourist because they are having holidays now
lots of Chinese too...Chinese in Indonesia VERY RICH!!!
dont even care how much is the item
they like it...then buy
i wonder when i can be like that
i like it..then buy

was speaking Malay the whole morning...
some of the Malay words here cannot apply to them de
like the word "besar" to them is "kerdik"
"kerdik" sounds to me like "kecil" but not "besar"
haha...then "percuma" is "grantee"
"murah" is "hemat", "boleh" is "pisah"
whole day was very busy...
non stop buses, vans and taxi
less Arab ppl le cause their holidays are going to end
but hor...around 3pm something
got a leng chai walk in!
from Arab de...he and his sister also have a good look
he is leng chai and his sister is leng lui...
their parents look okok lo...
probably both of their children inherited the best part of their parents
hehe...

after that there's a China group came
i was giving out the Coconut Chocolate sample
i heard the aunties and uncles speak in Hakka
so i speak in Hakka to them also lo
they started to say...oh..u also Hakka ar
what is ur surname? how old r u ar?
do u wanna follow us back to our Hakka village?
OH MY GOD...follow u back?
i was like...no no...ya..ya...icic...
these people make me sweat

the last day of work...
Indonesia tourist again...
China, Hong Kong...
nothing much happen...until the Cambodia group came
Cambodian seldom come so we dont really know their language
luckily they bring a translator
their language really....hard to learn!!!
vietnam and cambodia is hard...
then Apple took out her digicam
we start camwhoring...but only few snaps only lo
just when we start taking photos
then customers come...fated we cant take photos ba

oh ya...there's an Arab women gave me tips!
RM10...she insisted to give it to me
i said i dont want...she throw in my apron
anyway i wont use that RM10
unless got any emergency la...
this is the first time i get tips from customer hehe...

took my salary, say bye bye to my friends
and that's it...my part time ends here
it was tiring to stand whole day
but the experiences of meeting different ppl
handling my persuasive skills
is the most memorable and important thing i learnt

new semester start lu...
must force myself to study hard
if i still cannot score any A's in my degree
my parents will feel dissapointed and
i myself also will feel im useless...
so have to start Jia You lu...
Aza Aza Fighting...!!!

working life ends...
new semester starts!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자