today got an arab uncle insist to take my photo
dont know for wat...
his driver said he is a professional cameraman wor...
i introduce chocolate to him, he took few snaps le
then somemore ask me to choose wor...=_="
of course i said all also delete de la...
then he asked me to stand there and snap a nice one
argh~ why leh? make me feel sooooo paiseh lo
my colleagues all laugh at me, somemore scare me
say he will do "kong tao" to me if they dont like the chocolate they bought
if not then he will introduce me to his relative to marry me
=_="""""

today i realise that from China de kids only know the word
"ah yi" and "shu shu"...
they dont call us as "jie jie" or "gor gor"
sien lo...cause all of us are only 19 - 22 years old
"ah yi"? "shu shu"? >.<
another thing is..they are very rude
they dont know what is manners...
i think is because their parents too sayang them le

today got an Indian family came to our shop
the father told his children and wife
"tell me which one u like and i pay for it"
wahh....so nice o...!!!
i also hope one day got someone tell me
"just buy watever u like ba..i pay for it"
hahaha...ya..i know im dreaming =p

my colleague, Apple..she still dont give up in asking me to go anniversary dinner
sorry o..i dont know what to wear to the dinner
and i really dont feel like going
u aledi got my number mah...
contact me when u come to KL
we go shopping shopping ya...hehe!

after seeing pui change her hairstyle
i really have a strong "chong dong" to change too!
if i can find the location of the saloon, the one that pui went
then i definitely will go there...
but hor...i want to go with a friend o
it would be better if both of us also wanna hv a new hairdo
and feel happy about the new hairstyle!
who willing to go with me ar?
......................

dear went back to muar today
he drove back..surprisingly...
his dad got asked him why i didnt follow him back
hahahaha...i was sooo surprise yet happy! XD
his mom even cook for me too...
i mean his mom count more because she thought i got follow dear back
"sorry o aunty, i also wish to eat ur dishes...but hv to work o
and i think unless got holiday if not cant follow back le...
anyway thanks ya...=)"
i know she wont read my blog la...
just feel like writing it out only...hehe
im happy that his family like already accept me as one of the family member too

today im happy o...
suddenly feel a bit "bu she de" my part time job
so fast o...tomolo is friday le
next monday going back to USJ lu...
my housemates miss me wor...haha!
no matter is the truth or not..i choose to believe!

working days left
3 days...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자