today my colleagues were forcing me to go to the annual dinner
it is on 20th August de...
i really dont feel like going
dont know why lo..
maybe malas wanna make up
wear nice dress...and heels!

today got 2 buses of tourist from China
all of them...eat more than they buy!
sample then eat a lot...
say forget how does it taste la...
bla bla bla...
at last buy only one pack or some only 3 packs
so if wanna eat more before you buy the actual products
remember to act that u got short term memory
hehe...

today whole day i felt very cold...
ask my colleagues they said not cold wor
im going to sick le?
i felt cold, tired and i start to cough le
hmm..actually i dont mind get sick haha!!!
ya..im a weird girl...


dear and me at Arena of Stars stage...

really hope to go on vacation with dear
but MONEY always stop me from doing anything
sienzz....

working days left
4 days...!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day