work in chocolate shop for 7 days le...
kinda happy because met koreans and taiwanese
haha..im always happy to meet koreans
taiwanese, so ngam that i met some friendly aunties lo
we started to chit chat in the shop...haha!
they asked me to go to taiwan to eat their xiao shi
i said i always want to go taiwan to eat...
then i asked them what is nice in taiwan
they told me where and what is nice to eat...

oh ya..another thing is i can meet a lot of babies!
haha...love babies to the max
they are just soooo CUTE
always feel like hugging them...
sayang them...once they smile
i feel so warm and happy
although most of the babies are from arab saudi
because now is their holiday or dont know what holiday
a lot of them come to malaysia for holiday and spend their honeymoon here
so they come with a big family...
sometimes one family got two babies...
haha...then while introduce chocolate we can play with baby too o
babies can make me forget about tireness
and the pain of my legs...

the only thing i mind about this job is...
i have to stand the whole day...
honestly my knees very pain le
walk also cannot walk properly...
the bones like lose lose de...
got those "ka ka" sound...
then my foot like blueblack le
haiz...

countdown for my working days
13 days left

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like ur blog. please have a look at my journal too. Wish u all the best in ur chocolate job.
Joanne said…
hey john...can u give me ur journal's link? i will look at it...hehe. thx for dropping by ya..=)
Anonymous said…
hi Jiayi, actually u can view my journal just by clicking on my name...but anyways, here's the link>> http://xxrrxx2002.livejournal.com/
hope u'll like it. u r welcome.

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day