yesterday

didnt sleep whole nite...
mosquito bite my face and hands...
so itchy...and irritating!!!
argh~ now i got phobia to sleep in that room le
then attend survey of television class at 9am
the lecturer, Mr Ken Chong wanna change the class to 8am!!!!
oh my god...honestly i totally disagree...
but no one in the class said anything so i didnt voice out lo...

after the class i went home, pack my things
and wait for papa to pick me up
they ta bao lunch for me, i ate in the car
we went back to seremban because i need my kau fu's signature
he is my guarantor for my study loan tat i get from MCA
other than that, we went there to see the babyboy
my kau fu's baby boy...so CUTE!!!!
and he has gain weight...
he is a pre-mature baby, was only 1.3 kg
now...he is a baby sumo haha!!!
i dont hv the photo of his pre-mature look
so cannot show the before and after of him...hehe


* baby sumo!!! *
[can u imagine that before this he is a pre-mature baby? hehe...]


* sucking his thumb and look shock when his photo was captured haha! *


* baby Zhe yu and me, this time he didnt smile o...*


* laughing....XD *


* didnt look at the camera *


* looks surprise *


* baby Zhe Yu and me *


* Baby Zhe Yu, his sister and me *


* "my da tou zhao" *


* all of us love this photo very much because of his big smile! XD *


* "hmm..my mouth is full of salava i better wipe it off" *


* "mmm....my thumb is nice to suck" *


we went to serdang to eat steam fish
then went to kepong to my sixth aunt house
sixth uncle is my 2nd guarantor...
the kids was playing and shoting in the house
while all of us gossip about 2nd aunt hehe...
honestly i really enjoy having a small gathering
everyone chatting, laughing....
i love to hang out with my kau fu and his family
we chit chat about baby boy's photo
use bluetooth send to each other...
chat about phone models...
chat about the drama was showing on wah lai toi
discuss about my grandpa's birthday celebration
finally decide to have it at seremban, 7th october
then kau fu asked about dear...whether he is free to go or not
and he mentioned that he saw him on tv
the ATQ programme...he said" neh...the bao tao de sure is him le"
hahaha...i was kinda happy that they do remember the existance of dear
even family gathering or celebration they will ask about him...
haha...a nice saturday
we lepak there until 12am something
then kau fu went back to seremban and we went back to Genting

mama spoil my plan...
whole of next week is holiday
but i didnt tell mama...so i plan to lepak with dear lu
since is his 5th week holiday
then i plan to go back with him to Muar on friday till saturday de
just now mama suddenly say wanna go mid valley this saturday
so this means i have to lepak alone in USJ house till saturday
haiz...sien le lo...

hope mama's saturday plan cancelled...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자