kena tagged by mandy...
so forced to do this....
hahaha...kidding la, mandy dont get mad at me ya! XD

6 random facts about me

1. love shopping very very much but im not from a rich family so cannot always fulfill this need...haha! is not necessary to buy branded stuff la...but to buy non branded stuff also need money mah and i always dont hv $$$$. so i hate to do window shopping when im broke! >.<

2. Can chat better with people online. although im bad in describing things in words but to ppl who i seldom meet or didnt meet before, i will talk more through internet. maybe when we meet up, i wont talk that much because i dont know how to start. 1st and 2nd time i sure very diam one, but hor...if we meet often then the bising Jiayi will come le haha!

3. Cries myself even if I'm very angry or scolding someone. i will scold scold scold...then cry...and continue scolding. haha!!! XD

4. hate to eat alone. if have to eat alone, i rather dont eat. not only eating, i hate to be alone. i hate to be left alone. i hate to do things alone. my mood will be very very down when im alone

5. i love things with crown design. im hoping to get a belt and a necklace with crown design

6. dont like to sleep without blanket. if the weather is too hot, my blanket will become my pillow. without blanket i feel weird...

gao tim lu...6 random facts about me
i think i got lots more weird thing about me de
but suddenly cannot remember all of it
so is my turn to tag ppl lu...hehe!


leng lui tat chosen by me is...
1. minni
2. chin maan
3. yvonne
4. pui
5. whoever that read my blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자