didnt realise tat i kena tagged twice by Mandy
this is the instruction...

List seven songs you are into right now
No matter what the genre, whether they have words or
even if they're not any good,
but they must be songs you're really enjoying now
Post these instructions in your Live Journal/blog along with your seven songs
Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.


my seven interesting songs
1. Nicholas Teo - Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei
2. Jay Chou - Tui Hou
3. Jay Chou - Xin Yu
4. Jay Chou - Hong Mo Fang
5. Mary J Blige - Be Without You
6. Jolin - Ma De Li Bu Shi Yi
7. S.H.E - Wo Zen Me Le

recently i addicted to Chinese Songs...
especially Jay Chou's new album
very very nice!!! XD

Dong Liang's Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei will be my all time favourite
because everytime i hear this song...i feel touch!

oh ya...nearly forget to tag ppl
1. Minni
2. Simone
3. Yvonne
4. Chin Maan
5. someone
6. someone
7. whoever read my blog

not many ppl read my blog lo
so i also dont know who to tag
tag aledi also they might not know they tagged by me
hehe...

Mandy, me guai ba...do both of the tags
what is my reward ar? hehe...xp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자