i dreamt about Simone and Minni last nite
Simone was showing us her new necklace and earrings
all is Tous de!!!
so i was asking her how much did u buy?
she said only around RM50+ for each of them
i said, really??!!! u buy from mid valley o?
then she didnt answer me le...
she went and take a board to let us see
she said is her assignment, and ask for our opinion
after that, i dont remember what happen aledi

this is weird...how can suddenly dream of Simone and Minni?
and in the dream, Minni didnt say a single word =="
weird weird weird...

November is a busy month to me
because all my final projects have to pass up end of November
actually it is busy just because i slack for the past few months
if i started to do, i wont be so busy this month
my laziness kill me!!! >.<

why ar? why assignments all must write 2500 words?!!!
write so long for wat? isshh...
@#%@#%#%#@%%!%!#%

okie i better stop here and write more in my assignments

SIEN~!!! =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day