this week is my exam week, mid term
haiz...today did Religion and Social Psy papers
Religion, this is the first time in my life i study the whole textbook
i mean each of the words i read through lo...
and it turns out what i read didnt come out in the questions
haiz...now die le...i also dont know what my marks will be
T_T

for Social Psychology, i think it will be better than Religion
at least there are questions tat i know what to write
how to answer...

haiz...VERY worried about my results!!!

haze is SO bad now...
i cover my eyes and nose when i walked to college
i scared it will make my right eye worst
i always feel dizzy and headacne...
so everyone stay indoor ya...
dont lepak outside if possible
not good for ur health
drink more water...hmm...lots of water!
hehe~

mama went to Thailand le lu~
dont know what she will buy back for my brother and I
this saturday she will come back le...
i will be meeting Chaw Yee at Mid Valley at 1.30pm
hmm...i hv to find out which bus go to Mid Valley from my house
then meet brother and mama at Sentral...
3 of us wait for papa to pick us up
then we go to Bukit Maluri to eat Crabs haha!
the Crab dinner is to celebrate my brother's and my birthday
i think dear will be joining us too...

after the dinner i dont know where im going
my mama sure wants me to go back Genting
but i wanna go back USJ
see how ba...chances are back to Genting

thursday is my last mid term paper
Philosophy!!!

didnt really sleep last nite...
now damn sleepy~

chowwww

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day