sheryl, sorry ya...im kinda lazy to post about the play
nothing much happen to me recently
just assignments assignments assignments
pass up 1 aledi, left 2...
@_@

after the play, wei leng and I had dinner at hainan cafe
then went to the popular fair...
they got like 90% discount for books and cds

and i bought FIR's old album for RM9.90
is cheap lo...so without hesitating
i straight away went and pay..haha!
plan to work at chocolate shop on 11/12
now depends they hire me or not
if they dont, then i need to find another job lu~

Dr Sheila's class always very boring
and is 9am class...so to prevent me from falling asleep
i usually will find something to do...
this is wat i did...

* no music no life *
* wei leng's creation =p*
after class, i still in the tattoo mood
so ask dear to draw for me too...
his creation...! XD

* can see is R & J? *
dear really can draw well
well, at least better than me
hehe!
is 2.45am aledi...
these few days i slept around 3am or 4am
*yawn* nitey nite!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day