back from work!!!
today i finish calling all the people in my folder
yesterday and today, i talked to 298 people
@_@

i was the first one to finish my task
so Rosalind asked me to send out emails for her
after that, i prepare excel sheets for her
then she asked me to called the girls who apply for nursing course
i started to call...i said "good evening, im calling from SEGi college"
the malay girl was like "wat? "
so i speak to her in Malay lo....
still like dont understand...
she is not the only one o...
ALL OF THEM ARE LIKE TAT...
even if i speak in Malay also they dont understand me!!!
argh~ at tat time, i really thought my Malay really sucks
but it turn out that Grace and another indian guy also face the same problem
hahahaha~ im not tat bad =p
tomolo morning still hv to continue calling them o...
i think this will spoil my wonderful morning...

tomolo is papa's birthday, going to Cheras to eat steamboat with him
i told mama, raymond fetch me there and eat together
so dad no need to purposely travel from damansara to USJ
just to fetch me and go to Cheras...
Papa said why raymond will follow too?
WTH???? he cannot celebrate with u meh?
im very angry about this...
so u r trying to say u dont like Raymond?
want me to break up with him?
NO WAY...I WONT!!!
>.<

very hungry now...had salad for my lunch
Caleb is cooking Spagheti for us wor....
okie, whether is nice or not we dont know yet hahaha!!!
i asked him "caleb u really cooking for us ar?"
he said " why? u dont trust me ar?"
me, "i will only trust u after i eat wat u cook XD"

these are some =_=" dialogues when i called the people
me: good morning, im calling from SEGi college. i would like to invite u to attend our open day on 16 & 17 december
she: ohhh...KTAR ar?
==" there's another girl said, ohhh...UTAR rite?
few of them said...icic, u r from INTI?

anyway is fun to work de...
the marketing ppl even said our workplace become very happening aledi
hahaha...XD
i know u all will miss us hahaha...

i gave a surprise to Sheryl last nite
i told her im not going to studio, but actually i will go
her sister saw raymond and me eating in OldTown
so i thought my plan will not work anymore
but Sheryl dont believe that i will lie to her
awwww~ sorry ya..i dont know u trust me so much
hahhahaha~ XD...anyway this is a good lie k?
just wanna make u feel happy...
i hope i did make u feel happy!!!
i cant do lots of things with u...
shopping or yamcha becoz of the time and transportation...
so i hope this small small surprise can make up for wat i cant do for u
*winks*

okie the smell of the sauce is making me EXTREMELY hungry
wanna check out wat Caleb is cooking now...
scared he puts poison hahaha!!!
tata...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day