ho ho ho~
Merry Xmas!!! XD
I hope everyone enjoy their Xmas hehe...

malas to type out wat happen these few days
basically, i went to 1U, Seremban, Ikea, the curve, Ikano..
spent time with my family and my uncle's family
i love his baby boy...so cute and fat!!! hahaha~

nothing much happen on xmas day
dear came to my house...
he wishes me and my family
we watched tv together...
a very simple day i would say
although i want a romantic xmas
and it didnt happen...i dont think this will come true aledi
anyway, i still feel happy that dear is with me
^_^

dear just went back coz got rehearsal for tomolo's show
he said he will come after the show...
so...im waiting for u dear!!! =)

i believe that everyone i know is a good girl this year
so i know dear santa will sure give rewards to u all
dear santa, i want mine too ya...
coz im a good gal this year too...and i promise i will be good gal every year
muahahaha XD

okie that's all for now...

Merry Xmas and Happy NEw Year!!! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day