im back to Genting!!! =)
i realise tat i talked a lot whenever i got chance to come back
but the response i get from my parents is COLD
this make me feel bad...
because they want me to come back so badly
but when i talk to them, they dont wanna give me response
haiz....anyway, i will still talk hehe!

watched So, you think you can dance...
luckily i hv to the chance to watch the last episode
the winner is Nick!!! he's a lyrical jazz dancer
actually all of them also not bad de...
i think Malaysia will come out with their copycat version of this SOON
so, UG members will join...see them compete with each other
:/

last nite, i cried...just becoz im coming back Genting
and i cant meet dear. ya im a stupid girl...

dear: ok lo...go and sleep la
me: okie okie...* i look at him*
dear: OMG...u r going to cry
me: * tears started to drop*
dear hugs me....cry cry cry....then dear said
" i will go to ur house every sunday after class okie?"
HAHA~ yes!!! XD

today finish my part time job in college
i dont wanna work for open day....
because i promise mama to come back
i got a confirm job on 6th and 7th JAN 2007
Star Education Fair, they said at KLCC wor
food there is expensive leh...
watever la~ another 3 weeks only Jan...

okie i got nothing to blog lu~
i think wat i will do during my holidays are
*watch tv
*online
*chat in msn
*sleep
*eat

so come and chat with me in msn!!!
becoz im bored...haha~ =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day